Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Light the Night

Wow! I just put together a list of all of our walkers for the Light the Night Walk next Saturday, and we're not doing too bad! So far 25 walkers. It's not too late though, I know we can get more! If I missed someone, or if there's a name of someone that can't come, please let me know so I can correct the list.

Now, here's the long awaited details. I apologize for being the worst team captain ever, I'm still learning how these things work! Just think how good I'll be in 10 years! For those of you who purchased tshirts, I still have a lot of them, I promise I will deliver them this week! If you didn't purchase a tshirt, it's okay, please don't worry, I would just ask that you wear a gray tshirt to blend in with us, or if you'd like, wear ORANGE, the leukemia awareness color! When you arrive, look for our sign ... DREAM BIG! We shouldn't have trouble hooking up!

Saturday, October 18, 2008
Washburn University
Corner of 21st & Washburn
Topeka
Registration runs from 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. (Food, Drinks, & Bounce houses for the kids!)
Inspirational program begins at 7:30 p.m. (Don't want to miss this, they're honoring survivors! ... ie. Chelsea!)
Walk begins at 7:45 p.m.

We have a busy week, so I plan on turning in my money on the day of the walk. You're welcome to do the same.

Here is a link to see more info about the walk, pictures, details etc.

Here's our team roster so far!

1. Chelsea
2. Logan
3. Carey
4. Ryan
5. Barb
6. Laura
7. Carolyn
8. Eric
9. Chandra
10. Abby
11. Weston
12. Skylar
13. Jamie
14. Jennifer
15. Rene
16. Elizabeth
17. Aaron
18. Sharon
19. Akia
20. Santa
21. Norton
22. Fred
23. Nora
24. Julie
25. Rainy
26. Luke
27. you?

1 comment:

Nicki McFadden said...

Ours was amazing and so much fun! I hope you guys have good weather and have a blast.