Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Clinic

Yep, it's clinic day again already. We've got therapy this morning, flu shots for mom and dad, then rush to the big city to get Chelsea's counts checked. After clinic we'll go to McKensie's service. Please keep their entire family in your prayers today, I can't imagine anything more difficult than lying your child to rest.

And about Chelsea's clinic visit ... of course I've been noticing all kinds of crazy stuff lately, but I feel really good. I mean yeah, I'll take my normal chill pill before we go, but really, she's got to be good. I KNOW, ... b/c she took a nose dive off the couch tonight, head first onto the hard wood floors, ... and no bruises! She's got darned good platelets!

I took some pictures for my mom today, she needed a new head shot for business. For fun I took a couple outside the building, and as soon as we headed in, Chelsea stood in front of the building and posed just like Grandma. It was too cute I had to capture it. Look at that tummy!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then tonight I was taking pictures of some stuff I'm going to put on ebay (in my free time, ha!) and among the items were her too small cloth diapers. Next thing I know she's got one wrapped around her torso with a big old smile on her face. She is such a ham!!!!!

4 comments:

Nicki McFadden said...

Good luck at clinic today! Praying that her counts are good no, great!

Love the picture! Ash has the same belly LOL.

Michelle said...

She looks AMAZING!!

Good luck at clinic!

Rachel Dominguez said...

I just about cried when I saw these pictures!!! She looks outstanding!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Chelsea is so darn cute and looks great!!!!!
Blessings - Amy Stapp