Tuesday, September 02, 2008

500 Posts for Dream Big

And it couldn't get much more exciting than this!

Now you see it ...


Now you don't!!!


It all started with an ear of corn. There was one left and Chelsea was begging for it. Logan of course argued that he should get the last ear of corn, not his sister. Funny thing though he wasn't eating his first ear of corn, he couldn't. He's been obsessing over this loose tooth for days, weeks, well months really. Ever since Daddy had his tooth pulled. It's been hanging by a thread for a couple of days and tonight at dinner I noticed the bottom had turned purple. A sure sign it was bleeding and probably wasn't even still in place anymore.

It took quite a bit of convincing. Daddy had to investigate the situation.


Logan was pondering whether or not he trusted Daddy.


What did Chelsea think of all the excitement?


When it was all said and done, Logan exclaimed, "next time I'm just gonna let Daddy pull it out!"

I got some footage that I will attempt to upload tonight. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We didn't think Logan could get any cuter, but that is the cutest thing we have EVER seen!!!
Grandma and Grandpa Colgrove...

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HAPPY 500TH POST!!!!! WTG LOGAN! :)

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

Abby is soooooo excited for Logan!! She can't wait to see him and his "holy smile" We miss you guys!!!!

SunflowerStories said...

Logan looks so super proud! What an exciting milestone! My Aidan is looking foward to losing his first tooth and we don't even have a wiggly one yet. Last night I looked for a tooth fairy pillow on Etsy to get us prepared for the big day. Aidan sees his teeth as a great resource for income! :)