Just so you know, I did INTEND to post new Chelsea pictures tonight (we got some fun shots at the Wizard of OZ museum today). Our PC won't read pictures off of my SD card though. The Mac did fine with it. It must have something to do with the card b/c it is an SD HC 4GB card. The non HC cards worked fine in the PC in the past. Are you completely lost? Too many abbreviations, I know. Agh!!!!
While I'm here can I ask for a few prayers?
First, our elderly neighbor is in the ICU right now. These neighbors are the best neighbors you could ask for, like another set of grandparents to our kids. This man will sit down and play motorcycles with Logan forever, even when he doesn't feel well. Both my kids (yes, Chelsea too) wander over to their front door immediately when we go outside. They always want to go visit.
Next, a friend from my Down syndrome message board has a two year old little boy (almost exactly Chelsea's age) who has suffered numerous seizures the past few days and they believe a stroke as well. He is in critical condition, but things are slowly looking better. The next few days are very important.
And finally, this may be a little selfish, but I could use some prayers as I've applied for a job (yep, a J-O-B). This job could really make things easier for our family and allow Ryan to get out of his job where he is miserable. It would also allow him to focus on school.
Thanks in advance! And if anyone knows how to get an SD/HC card to work in my PC, I could use some tips! I can't wait to share the pictures!
Hello world!
3 years ago
6 comments:
Carry,
I am always praying for you guys. So I will pray for the other people too. Infact I prayed for you last night. Maybe I could do another fundraiser this school year. Maybe a car wash or a everyone were a t-shirt day. I'm excited for the party fri.
Julia
Prayers I can always do ...... computers,not so much!!!
Best wishes with the new job! Our computer actually has a slot for the SD card. Our amera has an attachment to just connect to a usb port to download the pictures so I don't even have to remove our card. Do you have a cord to attach using the usb port instead?
Hi,
I have been checking in on you guys since you gave me this site...a long time ago in the hospital. I just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you and love reading your blogs...you are a great writer...and a great sense of humor. I guess you've got to, huh? Claire is done with chemo now, too. While we didn't have nearly as long as you guys, we are in the same boat with trying to decide what is normal again. And I am looking for a job as well...dreading it really! Anyway, you all are in my prayers and I hope this cloud passes soon.
Sarah Weipert
Carrie,
I'm glad to see things are going a little better for you. Good luck with the JOB. What did you apply for? Is Ryan going to try for healthcare like we talked about? I hope all the info I sent you was helpful!
I will pray for your friends and I hope you guys have a great weekend.
Kaci
Carey, I hope you are able to recover all your pictures. I miss not seeing any pictures of Chelsea.
I continue to pray for your family and will add an extra for your job interview....good luck and I hope Ryan continues to go after his dreams as well.
Post a Comment