Just an FYI, if you're trying to get ahold of me you'll have to use the old fashioned telephone ... our old PC is getting a face lift, but I hope to have it back soon!
As for the old MAC, well, the hard drive is on it's way to California to be restored. There is a 95% chance they'll be able to get the pictures off of it. You know our luck though. I always remember there's a 5% chance they won't be able to get them!
Our neighbor came home from the hospital today. Thank you for your prayers, he is doing well.
Chelsea's awfully clumsy lately. I was going to take some new pictures, but she's got a huge scratch on her forehead. We don't know where it came from, it was there when she woke up. She tripped three times, over her own feet, and fell off the porch twice today. Her platelets must be good though, no new bruises! Never a dull moment right?!
Hello world!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment