Found the link! Thanks Shannon for the heads up, I think they put this video on later today. How cute are they?!!!
Hello world!
3 years ago
Found the link! Thanks Shannon for the heads up, I think they put this video on later today. How cute are they?!!!
at
10:18 PM
7 comments:
Oh they're adorable!! And look at Miss Chelsea! She's just hamming it up for the camera! Too cute.
What a couple of doll babies!!!!!!
I think you have a movie star on your hands. Look at her watching that camera. I also like the way she has her man by the hand and leads him right where she wants him to go. That a girl, Chels!!!!
CHelsea is just to cute. I hope you liked the e-card i sent you!!!!! I think that calander thing is a great idea. I will do the t-shirt idea, but how do you get the t-shirt from the paper to the computer? One mor thing. You guys are the luckiest people. you have an awesome daughter, son and husband. You also have super suportive friends and family to help you along the way. I hope you got the computer fixed. What'd we tell ya bigger, better ,and brighter days are on the way!!!!
Julia M
SO cute!! Chelsea seems to love the camera! Adorable!
Oh how cute! She's got a litttle boyfriend (and he is a real charmer too)!
That is sooooo adorable! She's well into that camera, and she knows how to hang on to her man! :-)
How sweet!!!!
Post a Comment