I've been thinking about our fundraising lately as our Down syndrome and Leukemia/Lymphoma walks approach. As I mentioned earlier, I would like to create a one of a kind tshirt that reads Dream Big. I'm not all that creative, and I have little to no design experience, so here's where I need your help. If you're capable and interested, please create a "logo" of sorts, or a picture with the words Dream Big on it. Something creative, unique, and representative of our little angel. Of course all of our team members will need one of these tshirts, and I think it would also be a great way to raise money by selling them to friends and family far away. When you get a chance, head to the drawing boards, and email me your creations! I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Another idea I had was to showcase some of the beautiful faces of your kiddos. Since most people buy a calendar every year, I'd like to put together a photo calendar. Since I love taking pictures and getting creative with my two kiddos and my camera, I want you to do the same. I want you to send me your favorite photograph of your child or children. No professional photographs please. It can be an old or a new photograph, but only send high quality images suitable for reprinting. This year I want to feature a variety of children, kids with cancer, disabilities, whatever! We will be choosing the kids by the quality and uniqueness of the photograph, not by the cuteness of the kid. If you don't have kids, but know somebody who takes great pictures of their children, feel free to get them involved!
And you didn't think I would ask all of this without some kind incentive right? The prizes will be announced at a later date, but all winners will be rewarded! Please send all tshirt designs and photographs for the calendar to enseno153@aol.com ... DEADLINE: Wednesday, August 13. That is TWO WEEKS my friends, chop chop!
Hello world!
3 years ago
1 comment:
Great ideas.... Colby tells me I take too many pictures so I am sure I can come up with one to send you.
Know we are thinking of you.
Blessings - Amy Stapp
Post a Comment