Tomorrow some friends of Ryan's are putting on a poker run for Chelsea. SHE of course is the guest of honor. I'm not sure how the whole thing works, but a bunch of motorcyclists ride from stop to stop, I think a total of 100 miles, and pick up a card at each stop. At the end they play their hand and the winner takes a prize. They all pay an entry fee, of course, which will go towards helping our family with our left over bills, and upcoming bills ... I wish I could say they end with the treatment ;)
We're all excited to see all the motorcycles pull in to the last stop tomorrow afternoon. Logan is pumped up about seeing all the biker guys. Chelsea will even get to make an appearance! She won't stay long though because the run ends at a bar where it gets smokey quickly. Ryan, Logan and I will stay for a while to visit with everyone.
If you live near us, and you're looking for something to do tomorrow and would like to join us, please email me for directions (enseno153@aol.com) ... I know some of our family lives in the area where we will be, so we'd love to see you there! I apologize about the late notice, I wasn't in on any of the planning and actually didn't even know the date until we were released from the hospital. And as you know, we've been pretty busy this past week doing a whole lot of nothing ... together as a family!
Hello world!
3 years ago
1 comment:
That sounds like fun - what a great fundraiser!
I'm glad you've had time to do nothing! That's my new favorite thing to do :)
Post a Comment