In the last 9 months, Chelsea
* spent 157 days in the hospital
* took her blood pressure and temperature over 2,000 times! (that's an estimate ... each time they took her bp it took 2-3 or more tries to get an accurate reading)
* consumed 5,652 ounces of fluids
* ran up and down the halls of 4 Henson 3, 492 times (okay that one is a estimate ;)
* played in the playroom 1,570 times
* left the playroom without picking up, making Grandma Ruby very grouchy 157 times ...
And what else did she do to fill her time?
For our hemonc friends that may be reading this ... thank you for all the great times. Your kids have forever left an imprint in our hearts. If you're inpatient right now, please share this video with any other parents who may not see it. Chelsea will return for a clinic visit one week from tomorrow, Wednesday. She'll get her final bone marrow aspiration and hopefully we will remove her picc line! We'll come up to 4H to visit, so if you're there we hope to see you. I may have to bring home baked treats for the parent room ;)
Hello world!
3 years ago
11 comments:
Beautiful , simply and absolutely beautiful!
What an amazing video you put together. It's beautiful. Chelsea is beautiful.
That video is awesome. Something you will be able to cherish forever.
So beuatiful. I love it!!!!!! hugs and kisses !~Julia~!
What a beautiful tribute to all your friends made thru Chelsea's journey!
Thank you for sharing.
What a wonderful tribute to such a "hard" time in life!!! Congrats again for being through with chemo, Chelsea!!!
I have been reading your blog since around round 4 I think. I am so happy for all of you that you can now go forward with what God has planned for this beautiful child he has blessed you with she is a doll.
Congratulations on crossing the finish line. I loved the video.
Oh my goodness. That was beautiful. I just want to give everyone big hugs, and especially sweet Chelsea! Bittersweet.
Sorry, didn't mean that Chelsea was bittersweet in my last post--I meant the video. :-) Chelsea's as sweet as they come!
Carey
WOW is all I can say, that was beautiful. I am sure you enjoying life at home. :)
Blessings - The Stapp's
Post a Comment