As promised ...
I had to do it through YouTube and wasn't all that impressed at the quality, but you get the idea!
Hello world!
3 years ago
As promised ...
I had to do it through YouTube and wasn't all that impressed at the quality, but you get the idea!
at
12:51 PM
6 comments:
Carey,
My cell is ls 816-616-7346. If you guys want to call me when you get there and we will see where we are at. Hopefully we can get the kids together for a little playdate.
Kaci
Loved the video!!!!
OH-MY-GOSH...that is awesome...what a great group of people!! It had me crying from the beginning but my Ashlyn is having the time of her life over here dancing to her theme song, LOL.
Isn't it amazing how that little girl so easily steals the hearts of everyone.
Great video!
Carey,
I have a confession to make. After reading your posts about signing time and seeing Chelsea's ADORABLE videos, I went to their website and watched all the video clips :-P I'm tempted to use them to teach myself (I already learned how to sign "wake up":-P).. As a wannabee special ed teacher I figure ASL is probably good to know.
The video was great, Chelsea is so darn cute!
Blessings The Stapps
Post a Comment