I apologize I've been gone for a while, we have a lot going on. Chelsea is doing great, her cultures are still negative, yeah!!! We have 3 more days of IV antibiotics ... then chemo. I'm not going to tell you much more, as I have a surprise to tell you all ... but you'll have to wait until tonight! Check back for the update! If you ordered a gift set for Mother's Day, thank you, I mailed them all today so they will arrive in time for Mother's Day!
Now, ... warning, ... self promotion ... (wink wink)
I DO still have some Satin Hands and Satin Lips sets left. Every set sold helps our family tremendously and we appreciate every single sale. If I do the math, it only takes 10 Satin Hands sets to earn another day off for Ryan. So far we have loved the flexibility you all have given us. With your help he has been able to attend appointments with us without the added stress of finances. He still has some time planned off for this next round of chemo, but of course it will be a month long hospital stay, so we would love to have him with us as much as possible. We are also having to use some of the sales to offset the outrageous cost of gas ... but don't even get me started on that. grrrr .... I'm sure we're not the only ones feeling that crunch!
Here are the sets again, perfect for Mother's Day, a friend, a birthday, a graduation, or a teacher gift for the end of the year. if you want it in time for Mother's Day, please order by Friday at midnight. Whatever the occassion, make sure you indicate WHO to mail the gift to. You can email me the info if you prefer, enseno153 at aol dot com .... THANK YOU!
Peach Smoothie Satin Hands includes Extra Emollient Night Cream, Satin Hands® Satin Smoothie™ Hand Scrub with a convenient pump dispenser and Satin Hands® Hand Cream to condition and moisturize for hours. All three come in a pretty peach-colored bag.
$35.24 (includes tax, shipping & handling)
Satin Lips Set Buff away dry skin with Satin Lips® Lip Mask (.3 oz. net wt.), then moisturize with Satin Lips® Lip Balm (.3 oz. net wt.) to keep lips soft.
$21.34 (includes tax, shipping & handling)
No comments:
Post a Comment