Friday, May 16, 2008

I bet you can't guess how old I am...

Family members and close friends are not allowed to guess! Everyone else, fair game, leave a comment, but be nice!

By the way (since everyone keeps asking) I plan on doing a little bit extra of this today ... if Chelsea will take a nap.

And I may try to get to a Jazzercise class if I can talk one of the nurses or CA's to watch Chelsea for me.

But really that's about it. The boys are coming up after work, but it will likely be too late to go out to dinner. Maybe Saturday night.

And just for fun ... did you know ... my mom is a labor and delivery nurse, currently not practicing. BUT, $% years ago on this day, she was working her normal 12 hour shift. She started to feel a little "cramped", so she just got into one of the beds, and ... well, I'm sure you can guess what happened next! Talk about working all the way up to the delivery!

8 comments:

Mom24 said...

I'm guessing 32. Purely pulled out of the air--I have no clue.

Can you imagine the poor families who can't have a parent at the hospital all the time to be with their kids--what do those poor little ones do?

I hope Chelsea has a good day, I hope you both get a nap.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAREY!!!!!!!! Such a great day to be born!!! :) I am not going to guess, I don't want to be over! haha

Becky said...

29 :)

Becca said...

Happy Birthday! I won't venture a guess on your age, though. :-)

Smurfy said...

My guess would be 27. Happy Birthday

mom2noah said...

Happy Birthday Carey! Enjoy your special day with the family. My guess is 29, but you look 19 :)

Nicki McFadden said...

I'm guessing 23

Nicki McFadden said...

Oh I forgot to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!