nine. Some of you were right on, hey at least not too many guessed any older! I'm so happy to have another year to say I'm in my twenties ;) Next birthday will be a tough one. Logan and Ryan arrived here around 6:30 tonight and we nuked some leftovers. One of the first things out of Logan's mouth was, "we got you some garden tools." I guess I'm getting garden tools for my birthday. After 4 minor (okay, huge) meltdowns from Logan we finally calmed him down enough to talk. Ryan wanted me to go down to the parking garage to open my gift. Hmmmm, now I know this won't be the most exciting birthday I've ever had, but it's at least going to be memorable. So I told him he needed to go get it and bring it up here. He obliged, and I also convinced him to run to Sheridens for some ice cream. Now we're talking. A real birthday party, and Chelsea gets to join in! Ice cream and ... apparently garden tools. We'll see soon! For now, here's me with two of my favorite people in the whole wide world. Wow, it doesn't get any better than this!
Chelsea slept well last night and I got to sleep in until 8am!!! Wow, that's the latest she's slept this round! I did sneak out for a Jazzercise class which was great fun, worked up a great sweat and burned 558 calories in 55 minutes! Gotta love it. After Chelsea went down for a nap, I decided I deserved to get my nails done, so although it was at one of those assembly line nail places where they get you in and out (and the guy cut my cuticle and made it bleed) ... I still got away for a bit. AND, my nails look pretty darn good!
The family and I are doing something special tomorrow morning ... you'll have to wait for updates! It should be fun. Until then, pray for good weather, and that the doctor on rounds this weekend has a soft heart and lets Chelsea go outside for a little while ;)
Hello world!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment