Happy Birthday Grandma Nora! This was our best attempt, Chelsea had a hard time holding still and holding the paper! And Oops! Photobooth turns all the photos around, so unless you hold the computer in a mirror, you may have a hard time reading the picture.


* Her nose has marker on it. She holds the markers with the felt tip to her hand, then rubs her face with the wet hand...it was too cute to clean off!
I called Ryan to do a video conference with him and Logan tonight, but they were out buying a birthday gift for someone ... hmmmm, who could it be? It's not Grandma! He said I'm not allowed to talk to Logan tonight or tomorrow until they get here. You see my 5 year old hasn't yet grasped the importance of a secret! ;)
Hello world!
3 years ago
1 comment:
This is the best birthday present in the world!!! Thank you so much, Chelsea Grandma loves you so very much. I cannot wait until you get out of the hospital and we can play with our baby dolls.
Thanks Carey
Nora
Post a Comment