My kids are growing up way too fast. Sometimes the things that come out of Logan's mouth crack me up, and I just HAVE to write them down. Last night I heard him telling his Daddy he wanted to go to dinosaurs dot com. We've been letting him visit pbskidsgo dot org, and he hears on the TV all the time "visit us at **** dot com" or "check us out at ****dot com" so he's very much aware of this dot com world, I just didn't realize how internet savvy he was.
This morning I was in the living room and I heard Chelsea saying, "ooh ooh." I look at her and she's crouched over grabbing her diaper. I asked her, "are you going potty?" She signed potty and went running for the bathroom. I turns out she pooped, but she knew something was happening. After I cleaned her up I sat her on her little potty seat. Do I think she's ready to potty train, oh no. Is she becoming aware? Yep, and I couldn't be prouder. Baby steps. I think I may buy some pull ups when we finish with chemo!
Hello world!
3 years ago
1 comment:
Kids continue to amaze me. I don't think I was really internet savvy until I was, oh, 36 or so! Truthfully, I wasn't even computer savvy until then!
William does the dot com thing too, although now he just goes onto the computer and starts typing it in himself!
Way to go Chelsea!!! That's a great milestone!!!!
Post a Comment