Wednesday, April 09, 2008

She Gets It!

So we've been working with Chelsea on saying yes and no by shaking her head appropriately to answer questions. I just asked her to throw something in the trash for me. She looked right at me, hid her hands behind her back and shook her head NO! I guess she's mastered that skill huh?!

Is this an ornery kid or what?!



Happy Wednesday! Ryan just called and since he's had to work 10 hour days out of town lately he's going to take tomorrow off and go to Kindergarten round up with Logan and I, and then drive up to Kansas City for Chelsea's ENT appt. with us in the afternoon! ***SMOOCH*** I love my husband! I've been working on him for a couple of days now, I'm so excited!!!

6 comments:

Wendi said...

Hey guys. I am so happy to see that you are still home. Chelsea is in our thoughts and prayers everday. That picture is way too cute and yes she sure does look ornery. But we love her that way. I ran into someone who knows you. Her name is Kelly Bradbury, her son Gabe used to go to a class with Chelsea. She is my diabetic doctor. She says to tell you guys she is thinking of you. Well I hope everything continues to go well. We start round 9 (last one) next Monday. WOOHOO!!!!!

Hope to see you soon, Wendi & Morgan

Christina said...

She is just too dang cute Carey! I hope she stays feeling better!

Nicki McFadden said...

What a cutie!
Hey I wanna know why she didn't lose all her hair again!! Do you notice it falling out at all or is she holding on to it pretty well? Ashlyn's has a very little peach fuzz but not noticable unless you're real close!

The Bryant Family said...

Glad you are home enjoying your own bed, sounds like Chels loved being in hers as well. She is just so darn cute.!

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Glad to hear your home, sad I never made it up to see you guys! Things are always so hectic when I am there, I know that is not a good excuse though so I apologize. Summer is just around the corner though and Chelsea and Logan will be ready to hit the pool so hopefully we can plan on play dates:) Not sure I will be ready for the pool, maybe we'll do a sprinkler in the backyard instead.

Enjoy being at home, and remember 5 down on 1 to go...that is soooo exciting!
Glad you all get to go to kindergarten round up together...good for Ryan for taking off!

We miss you all!
As always, Love and Prayers

mom2noah said...

Hi Carey, I'm happy to hear you and Chelsea are home. I do check in everyday to see how you are all doing. Of course never a day goes by without prayers to Chelsea and your family. I hope her ear infection is better as well. Smooches to you all. Terry & Noah xoxo