Tuesday, April 08, 2008

National Champs!

Although I'm a Wildcat, typically their rival, I couldn't help but say, "GO JAYHAWKS!" I hope you watched the game last night, it was definitely one for the books! And who said Kansas is a boring state?!



My sister goes to school there and got the day off school today! Personally I think they should have gotten the whole week off, but then again that's probably why I'm not the President of a university.

2 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

GO JAYHAWKS!!!

I know I heard that they got the day off. I thought that was pretty wise of them, saying that probably nobody would have showed up due to the heavy partying. I am so happy that Kansas won. I use to be JUST a JAYHAWK fan, but since going to K-State, I kind of have to cheer for them too. I guess as long as it was a Kansas team winning...

Well, take care. Hope all is going well. By the way, I love when they start shaking their heads no. It probably doesn't stay cute when they get older though, does it?

Love, Amy

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

GO JAYHAWKS!!!

I know I heard that they got the day off. I thought that was pretty wise of them, saying that probably nobody would have showed up due to the heavy partying. I am so happy that Kansas won. I use to be JUST a JAYHAWK fan, but since going to K-State, I kind of have to cheer for them too. I guess as long as it was a Kansas team winning...

Well, take care. Hope all is going well. By the way, I love when they start shaking their heads no. It probably doesn't stay cute when they get older though, does it?

Love, Amy