Dr. just called, gram positive infection in both lines growing already. They're going to directly admit us tonight to start IV antibiotics. I'll update more later.
Hello world!
3 years ago
Dr. just called, gram positive infection in both lines growing already. They're going to directly admit us tonight to start IV antibiotics. I'll update more later.
at
11:18 PM
12 comments:
Carey, so sorry to hear your back in. We pray for nothing more than for Chelsea to be healthy. She will fight through this just as she has everything else. I am sure you are exhausted, hang in there. You said you were admitted, CMH? I am about to burst, but maybe I can make it up there?
Thinking of you and saying extra prayers:)
Oh poor Chelsea. and poor Logan.. And poor you.. Glad you trusted your mommy instincts and didnt go ahead with Chemo! I sure hope that she feels better soon and Logan can have his big birthday bash!
Praying Chelsea is doing better today. Great mommy instincts! We always seem to know what's best.
You were having sooo much fun..... until you found out. I will pray for her!
I'm so sorry Carey. I am so glad that you did Logan's birthday presents already. That must be a relief. But I'm praying for Chelsea.
I'm sorry Carey. :( I will be praying for her!
Carey - We are always praying for Chelsea but we will put in an extra one. We think of you guys daily and only hope for the best for that precious angel. She will get through this one just like she has the others. She is a very strong young lady. Just think one more round followed by count recovery and then your journey is over. Hang in there and keep thinking positive thoughts. Our thoughts and prayers are with Chelsea and your whole family. Please give Chelsea a GREAT BIG hug and kiss from Morgan. And as for you, you deserve one big pat on the back. You have to be a very strong individual to handle everything you have been dealt and you seem to be handling it well. Chelsea is very lucky to have you on her side. Hang in there and maybe we will see you soon. We will be at Children's Monday the
28th for clinic and Morgan's party so maybe we can stop and say hi, if you are still in there. Take care of yourself and your precious angel.
Wendi
I am so sorry that you were right! We're praying for her. It's so hard to see those pics of her running and chasing Logan, knowing that she's got to be stuck back in that hospital again!!!
Oh Carey...
This was not the news I was hoping for today.
Hugs to you and your sweet baby girl.
xo rebecca and e
Look at those pictures! That beautiful baby was running around having a great time with all of that going on in her body. If that doesn't show how tough she is I don't know what does!
Way to go for trusting your instincts and getting her up there. I keep thinking how things could be so much worse if Chelsea didn't have you and Ryan there advocating for her. YOu guys are doing a great job!
We will be at Children's on the 2nd so if you are still there we will come say hi.
WE miss you and will be saying some big prayers tonight!!
Love to you all!
Chan
Look at those pictures! That beautiful baby was running around having a great time with all of that going on in her body. If that doesn't show how tough she is I don't know what does!
Way to go for trusting your instincts and getting her up there. I keep thinking how things could be so much worse if Chelsea didn't have you and Ryan there advocating for her. YOu guys are doing a great job!
We will be at Children's on the 2nd so if you are still there we will come say hi.
WE miss you and will be saying some big prayers tonight!!
Love to you all!
Chan
Oh honey, I'm so sorry to hear this. Is there any way that someone could stay with her so you can be at Logan's party? I so wish I was close by. Praying for you guys! Love, Nicole
Post a Comment