Monday, April 21, 2008

Grandma Barb

Yep, Chelsea said it, she said, "Grandma Barb." She signs grandma, then says bawb. It's the cutest thing ever. When I had her do it for Ryan he got quite a kick out of it too, and has been making her say it over and over all night. I think, ... it may have made Grandma Barb pretty happy to hear that this morning. I can't really think of a better way to start a week!

We were outside playing tonight and came in to hear someone leaving a message. It was an automated answering service from the hospital ... "confirming Chelsea's appointment for Wednesday at 12:15pm." HUH?! So does that mean they scheduled an appointment for her but failed to inform us of it?! Since it will inevitably be another month long stay in the hospital you would have thought they would have given us a little more 'heads up'!!! I'll try to get it cleared up with her nurse tomorrow, like I said, I don't think it's going to work.

Grandparents ... I hope your flexible, birthday plans may be rescheduled for Tuesday night ... I don't think Logan will mind getting his presents a little early. Tonight before bed he said to me, "tomorrow, I can say, tomorrow is my birthday." I swear I've never seen a kid anticipate their birthday like him. It's pretty cute.

3 comments:

Once Upon A Time The Story Goes... said...

Carey- I definitely want to come meet you guys (Chelsea) and help out this go around if you are willing! Do you guys go to the Mercy downtown or in Overland Park?

Ashli in OP.

Michelle said...

Isn't it funny how exciting birthdays are when you're young? Now? Notsomuch.

I hope you can reschedule Chelsea's admission!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Happy Birthday Logan!!!

Carey, I love the pictures of Chelsea...they look professional. I hope that you are able to reschedule so you can do the party and also go on the field trip. I love being able to do the whole school parties and stuff with Kaden. Well, I continue to keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

Love,
Amy