* on growing up ...
"Mommy, when I grow up, I'm going to live on a farm ... with horses, and cows, and goats, and rabbits and llamas."
"That sounds like fun, can Sissy live with you if she wants?"
"No, because I can't marry her. Why can't I marry her mommy?"
"You just can't. You can't marry your sister."
"Okay, she can still live with me. She can just be my kid."
* on teachers ...
Aunt Hannah was asking Logan about Kindergarten round up, and she asked what his teachers name was.
"I don't know."
"Well was she nice?"
"Yeah ... all teachers are nice."
* on punishment ...
"Mom, how about next time I get a punishment you just whoop me in the face instead of giving me a spankin."
(yeah, that one made me gasp too! I'm not sure where he gets it ... and no, we don't spank our kid all the time if that's what you're thinking ... so no anti-spanking comments please ;)
* on children ...
"When I'm grow up, I'm gonna drive a minivan because I'm going to have lots of kids like Uncle Davy."
(Uncle Davy is a single dad of FIVE! Yikes!)
* on careers ...
"I'm going to be an astronaut. No, I'm going to be spiderman. Actually, I'm going to be a doctor."
"Are you going to help kids with cancer like Sissy?"
"Yeah, I'm going to be a doctor and help Sissy if she gets cancer again." ....
.....sigh.....
"No, I'm going to be a construction worker like Daddy. Do they make lots of money?"
Good thing he's got plenty of time to decide!
Hello world!
3 years ago
6 comments:
That pic is just Darling!!! He is soooo funny, just like everylittle kid. OH! Lots of thunder outsid right now. Topeka is expecting a fllood. EH! Well if it means getting off of school YAE!!!
kids sure do say the most interesting things, no? LOL
we'll certainly be praying for Chelsea, that she gets better and really quickly.
She's priceless...
So sweet! I love hearing the stuff kids come up with! The photo is absolutely beautiful, too.
Ahhh, the mind of a 5 year old.
We've had the exact same discussion about growing up. Too funny!
What a sweet guy you have there.
Chanelle is going to be a Dr that delivers babies and a mail deliverer and also a Ballet Teacher. Yes she changes her mind alot too. Kids :)
Beautiful photo! He is a doll, what a kind heart! I haven't been by in awhile, so I'm glad I finally had a chance to catch up on your life. Sending bug repellant prayers for Chels!
Post a Comment