If you're checking back for results, still don't have them. You'll be the first to know though, I'm so anxious I hardly slept last night and had to take a little nap this morning while a volunteer played with Chelsea! At least she got good sleep last night!
First here's the cutest toosh ever!!!
Here's the cutest toosh ever with iodine!
Yep, that's a big old needle (more like a manual drill they drive into her hip bone)
And her bone marrow is ... RED! And it always has been. We did see the flakes of bone like someone suggested though. That was neat to see.
And the winner is...Karla!!! (Actually Becky had the right answer first, but you deleted your comment!) Well I know Karla will enjoy her prize ... a big ol wet slobbery kiss from Chelsea! (to be claimed upon the completion of round 5 ;)
Hello world!
3 years ago
5 comments:
Poor baby!! That breaks my heart to think of her going through that!! Brave little girl!!!
I must say I love that you took pictures - I take pictures of everything and my husband is always ragging on me about it....Thanks for sharing...Gives a little perspective of what you both are going through..
Chelsea and your family are in our thoughts and prayers!
Beth
hehe I knew it was red, but I thought it might be cheating for me to reply! One day I want a Chelsea kiss too! ;)
Now that just broke my heart...she is one tough cookie. Give her a giant kiss and squeeze for me; I wish I could do it myself!!!
It was cheating for me to answer, but I'll take that big ole slobbery kiss from Miss Chelsea!
Aw! What a brave girl! Did she hold still all by herself, or did she need to be held? It ~looks~ like she's just lying there, as I don't see bulging muscles and blood vessels, as you might see when you're straining to hold a screaming child down.
Post a Comment