Thursday, March 13, 2008

Still NO results! We're all kind of going crazy around here. The nurse didn't think that this necessarily means anything bad, it's just taking a while. Chelsea must be sore from her bone marrow b/c she's been reaching up to have me carry her a lot this afternoon. I think I'd be a little sore too if they stuck that thing in my hip bone! Praying for results soon! In the meantime... One of my favorite books is a movie!!!

Just in...I saw this on my message board. We'll have to find someone with the Lifetime Channel though and we'll all go over to their house to watch it!

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
Made: 2008
Genre: Drama
Stars: Dermot Mulroney, Gretchen Mol, Emily Watson
Premieres Saturday, April 12 at 9 pm et/pt on the Lifetime Channel

The birth of a child should be the happiest moment in a couple’s life. But when a doctor’s wife has twins, one of whom has Down syndrome, this physician makes the difficult decision to send one of his babies away. An attending nurse discovers his plan and intervenes, putting into motion events that will haunt the doc, his wife and his son for the next 20 years. This all-star movie features Dermot Mulroney (“The Wedding Date”), Gretchen Moll (“3:10 to Yuma”) and two-time Oscar nominee Emily Watson (“Angela’s Ashes”). Based on The New York Times best-selling novel, Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards.

2 comments:

Pam said...

I am going crazy too! I keep coming to your blog every 5 seconds waiting for an update.

This is just as bad as waiting for results for Rhett!

I hope Chelsea's not so sore soon. Gosh that looked like it hurt!!

((HUGS!!))

Pam and Rhett

amanda said...

Little behind on my post, but I already know about the GREAT RESULTS!!!! That's some GREAT NEWS!

The Memory Keeper's Daughter is one of my favorite books too, so I'm marking my calendar for the movie! Thanks for the post