Tuesday, March 04, 2008

No Bone Marrow Biopsy

tomorrow...which is fine. The nurse practicioner wants her counts to be 1,000 before they do it so that they have plenty of cells to look at. Since it will be more accurate, I'm okay with it. I wish they would have mentioned this earlier, b/c I could have told them she wouldn't be at 1,000 by tomorrow! So we're looking at rescheduling it next week. Poor Ryan worked 12 hours yesterday and went in today at 6am to try and get another 12 hours in. Now he's just going to come home after 8 hours since he won't need the day off tomorrow. He's so worn out (and stressed out). He refuses to lose even one hour on his weekly paycheck.

Her counts from yesterdays labs were:

ANC 308
Platelets - 300+ (can't remember)
HGB - 11.7
WBC - 1.4

That's a pretty good rise, but not quite enough for us to venture out into public. Hopefully by Thursday's labs they'll be higher and we can at least go do something together this weekend. Some warm weather again would be nice too! I'm not much for hanging out inside.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Carey! Keeping up with you everyday that I can. Thinking about ALL of you all the time. How Awesome that Logan is riding a bike! WOW!! It has been too long since I have seen all of you. Please know that you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers! Little Miss Chelsea is just adorable and I just know that she has a lot of life ahead of her! She has that look of determination in almost every picture! I miss you and if you ever have a chance to drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you!
Love, Jacque

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

Just checking in on you guys while we are here on vacation. Now Logan and Abby can go bike riding together. Sorry we were gone when you called to get together, but we will be home soon and can't wait to see you. Give them kiddos a kiss for us!

See ya soon!

Amy Flege said...

hey checking in to see how everything is going!! hugs!!!