Chelsea is still in REMISSION!!!! No leukemic cells found. Huge sigh of relief here! Everyone was getting very frustrated and wondering why we were here. Now we just wait on chemo. It will take a while for them to get it made, but we will start tonight. This round consists of 7 days straight (yep, 24/7) of Ara-C, then she will also get another chemo once a day over an hour for three days. This is a new chemo, can't remember the name, but it can cause low blood pressure. Once they start that chemo they'll take her blood pressure every 15 minutes while it runs. That will be quite the challenge though as they have struggled to get a good pressure all day. It's either been too high or too low. Never a dull moment.
Hello world!
3 years ago
11 comments:
Carey, so glad to hear the great news! Good luck with the next round. Abby says "Hi"!!
We have been waiting all day to hear this wonderful news! What a relief for you all. All of our love to you all as you start this next challenge. Hang in there the light is near!!!
WOOOHOOOO!
Good luck with chemo this round.
Don't be surprised if she looses the hair that she grew back! Ash is bald as a peanut!!!
Nicki & Ashlyn
cp: ashlynnichole
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is what we were praying for!!! I'm so happy for you guys!
YIPPEE!!! Can't wait for the Cancer Free Party.
Lots of love,
Michelle & Matthew
Yay! such wonderful news!
Yay!!! I'm so glad to read this!!
WOOHOO!! What great news that she is in remission!!!!
Now - we will be sending positive thoughts and prayers for this round of chemo!!!!
Beth
I'm am so happy to read this!! HURRAY!!!
YEEEEESSSSSS!!! I have tears stinging my eyes...what awesome news. I am so thankful, as I know you are too. I had been waiting for some news, it was worth the wait.
I will be DVR'ing the Memory Makers daughter. Ihavent read the book yet but want to before it airs. You are welcome to come and see it. I will keep it for a while on the DVR.
HUGS! Karen
Carey I need to admit lack of knowledge and maybe ignorance but these posts really upset me in terms of the pain and suffering on your sweet chelsea. I thought maybe it'd help ify ou can tell me why she has to have yet another round if she's in remission. I know I could google it but I thought perhaps you could shed light? I just wanted you to konw that it kills me that she has to have it, poor thing.
About mascara..no I never wear anything but if, in the next week, I can pull together some money I'll get some anyway! LOL I'm praying for a rogue tip in the mail or something because our problems have hit critical maas.
Good luck to you all, hugs to each of you. You're so strong!
Post a Comment