Monday, February 04, 2008

Minus 24 Hours

The countdown is on. At this time tomorrow we'll be in clinic waiting to get Chelsea's chemo started. Although everyone was terribly sick this time, we were spoiled to be home for so long. It's going to make it that much harder to go back. I'm happy to announce that I do have my webcam up and running on the laptop, now to figure out how to get it running for Logan and the grandparents! If anyone has any tips that make using webcams easier on PC's, leave a comment! We're all using AIM.

We kept Logan home from school today, he's already been in time out a couple of times for attempting to get his sister in trouble. His latest hobby is enticing Chelsea into doing something super onery and then watching her go down for it. Unfortunatly for him we've picked up on this and it's him that usually goes down when it's all said and done. This mornings sceem was handing Chelsea mommy's car keys and showing her how to push the red button. So yes, when I came out of the bathroom my car alarm was going off. I'm sure my neighbors just love us! When it was all done, Chelsea was sitting in the chair laughing and Logan was in the corner crying. Poor kid, he'll learn someday!

I sure will enjoy sleeping at home in my own bed tonight...

Until next time.....

6 comments:

Becky said...

We use Skype to call each other on the webcams. I personally havent tried AIM, but Skype is so much better than MSN. You can download it and get a free account.

Michelle said...

I love the photo of you three! We have webcam too, but I have no advice as I can't seem how to get the pictures bigger. We will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hugs and prayers!

Amy Flege said...

oh my gosh.. love that crazy photo!
we will be thinking of you guys during the next round.. call me!!!

Anonymous said...

Carey - My thoughts and prayers are always with you and Chelsea, but particularly today as you begin this next round! You are so inspiringto see how you move through such a challenging time. And that dear, sweet baby girl - What can I say - I LOVE HER!!!!! Stay strong and know that people all around the states are behind you and supporting you with prayer!

Sharon
Mommy to Marco
T21

Unknown said...

Lots of prayers and good wishes as you settle in for round #4. Won't be long until we have a party to celebrate the last round. Everybody take their vitamin C and use their germ-x so we can all give Chelsea and Carey lots of congratulatory hugs in person!!

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

We are sending lots of prayers your way as you start up again. Praying that this round goes quickly and uneventfully. I am with Kristine, can't wait for that party at the end!!!

Thinking of you all!