Wanna know why I didn't post yesterday?... Cuz we're HOME!!!! Yep, I woke up Saturday morning and peeked at her labs, her ANC was 360!!!! So the trend was 110 on Tues. 180 on Thursday and 360 Saturday, woohoo! That shows a rise two days in a row, so we were home free. Of course we were completely shocked and hadn't even begun to clean up our room, remove stuff from the walls or anything, so it was madness trying to get packed up. We left the hospital around 5pm. It was so wonderful having Ryan there to help. The crazy part though is he didn't bring her carseat b/c it didn't even cross our minds that she may be going home! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa C for bringing it up for us and helping us pack and load up! When we got home last night we all just sat in the living room and played. Both kids were being so funny, dancing (with no music), running around and just being silly. It was great. After Chelsea crashed, Logan, Ryan and I laid in our bed and watched Wild Hogs. Logan was cracking up even though he didn't really understand it all. I also told Logan he could sleep with us last night b/c he's gotten quite used to sleeping with Daddy. I didn't get a whole lot of sleep, but I'll tell you it's much better then at the hospital. Wild man goes back to his own bed tonight and I'm hoping for some super restful zzzz's!
Hello world!
3 years ago
14 comments:
That is awesome!
YAY!!!!!!!!!! So glad you're home! :) We had a surprise like that one round and it takes (took) us two carloads to get home so we were there pretty much all day while Frank ran the first load home and then came back for us and the rest of the stuff LOL. Enjoy your time!!! :)
Wonderful! I guess I won't stop on my way home tomorrow at CMH. What an unexpected surprise. See you soon, Love Grandma Barb
We're so glad you're home!!! Way to be strong, Chelsea!
Jeanne and Joshua
So glad she is home! Sounds like a wonderful day!
I am so glad you got to go home. Sorry I missed you at the hospital but going home is much more imporant than -maybe I will catch you on the next trip or something. I enjoy your site and following your family. Good luck to Ryan on the surgery for the teeth and enjoy your time at home. Also can you email me your home address, I have a little something for the big birthday and for Logan as well. Have a great week!!!
Woo hoo! Happy to hear the news and can't wait to see pictures of the birthday celebration!!
So glad you are home. What a great surprize.Carol&Abigail
Glad you finally made it out with all that stuff. We had a great time at lunch. Dave and the girls are gone and I am so missing your company. Wouldn't make you come back for the world though. Enjoy your "time out". Give Chelsea birthday hugs for me this week and tell Logan that I think the Bumblebee transformer is the coolest one too!:)
Hooray!!!
I am so happy you guys are home! I almost get stir crazy FOR you when you are at the hospital.
Way to be on the rise Chelsea, and I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday this week!!
((HUGS)) and big ol' sloppy kisses from Rhett!
I am so excited you are home. THere is just no keeping that girl down.
We can't wait for a playdate!!
Carey that is great news! There is no place like home!
Yippy. I'm so happy to read your news. Welcome home! Give her a big ol' kiss from all of us, okay?! And, early birthday wishes too!
Praise God! Glad you are all home. We have kept your family in our prayers.
Post a Comment