Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I'm finally finding time to post Monday's labs. Yes, I have Chelsea trapped in the playpen. She's thrown all of the toys out already and is giving me the most pathetic whine. I better make this quick!

ANC 132 (yep, quite a drop...who knows why???)
PLTS 271
HGB 11.5
WBC 2.5

Everything looks good, just that darn ANC has dropped for some reason. The plan was to take Chelsea out for Thursday night pizza which we used to do all the time...before she got cancer. But now, we're afraid her counts won't be up to 500 like they should be for her to go out in public. We'll find out tomorrow, I'm not ruling anything out. What I am doing though...cleaning the house frantically just in case the inlaws have to come here for pizza b/c of her counts. Yes, I want you guys to come over, just a little overwhelmed...we're still not unpacked from the hospital! Gotta go, she broke into a SCREAM!

6 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Stupid neutrophils! They really know how to ruin plans! I hope they are up by tomorrow!
Renee & Kennedy

babs said...

don't worry about the house. believe me all eyes will be on the birthday girl!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Oh the dreaded cage!! Preston lets me know he's not liking it there either. I hope her ANC goes up quickly!

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

Man, oh man, what a wild ride! We are praying those numbers start moving up soon.

The Bryant Family said...

Pizza, that is what we are having tonight--at home as well. Home is good too, especially if the weather hits like they say. I will continue to think good things about those numbers coming up. I know you have to be going stir crazy and I am sure Chels would like to go out. Hang in there.

Stephanie said...

praying for pizza party!