Monday, December 17, 2007

Start Packing

Well folks, looks like we ought to spend the next couple of days packing and doing laundry. Chelsea's ANC today was 924. That's pretty darned close to the 1,000 she needs to be for round 3. I'd say she'll make it by our appointment on Thursday, so we'll have to take our bags with us and plan on being admitted. There is still a slim chance they could fall again, I'd imagine if she got sick or something they might fall. You never really know for sure, but I think it's time we get our butts in gear and start preparing for it! I guess that means Ryan and I need to go Christmas shopping?!!! Okay, to all of you close friends and family members that asked what we needed???? Anyone want to watch the kiddos (at our house) Tuesday night so we can do some Christmas shopping? Please call me if you're available...around 6:30. Okay, off to do some laundry and then try to get a decent family picture in the self portrait mode. Wish me luck, I'm terrible at taking pictures of myself!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that you found someone to watch the kids. Hope you got your shopping done. My dh never went Christmas shopping with me. I do it all
Carol&Abigail

Pam said...

Can I watch the kids????? Ship em here! Ship em here!

Man I wish I could. Rhett and Chelsea would absoutley adore each other.

So I guess this means that you will be in the hospital for Christmas? I am so sorry, but at least you will be together, that's all that matters!

((HUGS))

Amy Flege said...

oh i wish i didnt live 5 hours a way or i would be there in a heart beat!! i hope you find someone and you have a great shopping trip!

Anonymous said...

Hey..
well you know i would come out there to watch them!! haha but i have a family thing.

but i get to see you thursday!!! i am going to be in the infusion room becuase my sister has to get looked at for all this pre transplant stuff. so yeah but i cant wait to see you or chels!!
see you soon:)
xoxo

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

Dang, I didn't see this until just now and it is almost 11 pm. I guess you are done shopping by now.

If you didn't get finished let me know. The kiddos and I would love to come play tomorrow or whenever if you need us.

Sorry, about yesterday. I am glad you got a picture without me!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I hope everything is going well and that you were able to get your Christmas shopping done.