I hate to report this, but our party had to be postponed. Very strange circumstances: Daddy got called to work, someone had a tree go completely through their roof! With all the ice melting, trees are still falling. He had to go repair it because we're expecting 5-8 inches of snow tonight! Also Uncle Davy couldn't come tonight because he's on call at work. He works at a nursing home, which still has no power and is running off of a generator! They're expecting it to go out and at that time he'll have to go help move the residents, possibly in the middle of this snow storm! So needless to say it's turned into a crazy night! We put our cake in the freezer and will try again tomorrow night or Sunday if we're not snowed in!
On another note, Chelsea's ANC was 700! I never thought it would rise that fast. I'm completely in the air about Christmas, I'd say it's a 50/50 chance. We'll have to go in on Thursday for a spinal tap. It was supposed to be at the beginning of round 3, but I think she's taking too long to recover, so they want to do it now. That confuses me though b/c I thought they would be giving her a dose of chemo in her spine. If they do that, won't that make it awfully hard for her counts to recover and go up????
Finally, my heart is heavy tonight for a friend that I met through an online support group. She also has been blessed with a child with Down syndrome. But tonight Annette is sick and frail. She has been fighting cancer for a long time now and I'm afraid she is nearing the end. My heart hurts for her family, for her children. I pray that she can give them one more hug, one more kiss, to cherish for eternity. Please keep Annette in your prayers. http://bump-on-the-road.blogspot.com/
Hello world!
3 years ago
4 comments:
Well, I can't wait to see the pictures when you finally do have that party! I hope you all fare well through the snow storm!
Hope you guys stay warm and dry and safe!! Praying for Annette and her family.
Garrett is sitting on my lap and he said "I like Chelsea"...
I just had to share. Give her a big hug from G-Man!
That's cool! I didn't buzz Will until after he was done, I guess I couldn't let go of his fuzz. :) Chelsea looks soooo cute! I know at the same time it's hard for you, but it acually grows back pretty quick once it's all said and done!!!
Post a Comment