Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Always a Trend-Setter



I'll tell you,(not that I'm biased or anything), but I believe this kid would be cute wearing a paper bag! How many parents would be worried their kid may look "different" if they had to wear a helmet? Lots probably. No worries here though, as soon as I saw them put that helmet on her I just melted. Maybe it's the smile. She just floated up and down the halls proud to dawn her new helmet. I'd say it's definately a new fashion statement by Ms. Chelsea! We only have to wear it when her platelets are low. She's so super active we wouldn't want her to hurt herself and bleed out b/c of low platelets. She doesn't mind though, she'd wear it all the time if she could!





I'm going to try and post pictures daily while we're home since I have such a terrible time doing so at the hospital. Enjoy!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww she's is too precious in that helmet! Love the color!

Anonymous said...

HEY!!
man do i miss you guys.
how is home?
anyway im pretty sure all the pictures are ADORABLE!
and i want to see the AML club! haha
well i will keep in touch and let me know how things are going.
i love you guys :)
have fun at home!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah i dont know if you know my caring bridge but it is
www.caringbridge.org/visit/baileewoods

Anonymous said...

How adorable! And what a beautiful smile. I can see she has a strong spirit. My prayers are with you.
-Jill H.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Love the pink helmet!

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

I am not sure who is cuter, Chels in the pink helmet or Mommy in the adorable mask! You two women are heartbreakers for sure.

Glad you are home! Call if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carey,
Aidan actually had to wear a helmet like that to shape his head! He wore it 23 hours a day for over 6 months....and he looked adorable, just like Ms. Chelsea:)
We are keeping Chelsea and all of you in our nightly prayers. We are so happy that you are home!

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

She is definitely a diva in any trend! Who knows maybe others will want to follow her lead. She is and always will be precious.

All 4 My Gals said...

She is stunning no matter what she has on! So are you Carey. :) We love you girlfriend and are praying daily! HUGS, Nicole

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Awww she looks SO cute! I love it! I'm so glad you guys are home! Enjoy your time! Can't wait to see pics of the head shaving party. It's amazing how fast Kennedy's hair is growing back... so dark!!! *sigh* But at least it is there!
Renee & Kennedy

The Bryant Family said...

She looks great, helmet or no helmet. Her blue eyes definately are a melter. She looks so great! I am glad you are home, I am sure the kids are as well. Have a great week!!!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Definitely a trend setter! She looks so cute in her pink helmet!

Nora said...

Oh she´s such a wonderful little princess! Enjoy your time at home! Greetings from far away in Europe (Austria)
Nora & Gabriel with DS (and nearly as cute as your daughter;-)

Kitty, Nathanael's Mom said...

I may not be up for shaving my head but I sure could do the pink helmet! hahaa people here'd think I was a psycho roller derby queen on ice! hahahaaa

She IS adorable in it, too bad she has to be sick and has to wear it but she's precious non-the-less