So this is what I get for leaving the room for an hour...to check email and update my blog. Chelsea spiked. Evidently the C.A. (a man C.A.) went in took her temp, got the nurse and they've already run 2 antibiotics, drawn cultures and given her tylenol. She feels nice and cool now. Can you believe it?! Our room is right across the hall from the parent room. I walked out this door, saw the nurse and asked her if she'd checked on Chelsea yet. She started telling me about antibiotics and I was like WHAT?! She said, oh she spiked, he didn't tell you? UH, no! I haven't left that child more than 2 minutes in the last 24 hours, and now she spikes a fever?! I'm convinced it must be a man thing. Another woman would have come and found me. Sorry Jeff ;) Okay, back to stay with my baby, goodnight.
Hello world!
3 years ago
4 comments:
Yuck! I hope it doesn't continue like this for you! I'm guessing she's bottomed out at this point? Praying her counts come up quickly so you can get relief of these symptoms!!!! It's hard when they lose their hair, but it grows back pretty quick!!! She'll look pretty cute in soft pretty hats too! Give her a kiss for me! :)
Dang it! Poor baby. I am hoping she recovers quickly. Sounds like they are right on top of it though. That's good.
Well, off to rake some more leaves! I hope you all have an uneventful day today.
Hoping you were able to get a good nights sleep and Chelsea's fever stays down.
Big kisses from Matthew!
Hey Carey,
I hope this means that good things are around the corner. If Ryan and Logan want to stay in Eudora for the Thanksgiving holiday, just give us a call (542-3364). With the weather being kind of yucky, I don't want them having to drive anymore than they need to. We will be gone on Thursday but you all are still welcome to stay at the house. We can arrange to leave the key with a neighbor or something.
Kristine
Post a Comment