Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hopes and Dreams



A very special friend of mine, Becky, has created beautiful ribbons in honor of Chelsea. They are made of green and orange ribbons and beads, the support colors for leukemia. She has sent me a box of these gorgeous ribbons so that I could make them available to friends and family. All proceeds will help our family throughout Chelsea's treatment, medical supplies for when we're home, food and lodging expenses while at the hospital etc. I want to make it as easy as possible for friends and family to get their ribbons, so here is how they are available:

We will keep some at our home and at my mom's office, Land Kansas, 10th and Urish. If you'd like to get them from us at home, please call or email to make arrangements, if you're closer to the other side of town and would like to stop by the office, just make sure you stop by during business hours. We will have them available at the office the week after Thanksgiving (I'll post a reminder!)

If you're out of town and would like a ribbon, please email me, enseno153@aol.com I would be happy to mail them to you (preferably only for people out of town).

The ribbons sell for $6 each. I hope you love them as much as I do!

No comments: