Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Oops!

So our day nurse came to tell me this afternoon that she had calculated Chelsea's ANC wrong. It really still is 0 (I had questioned her this morning, but it was early so I figured I was wrong.) The good news is I don't think it will effect us going home. I'll post after rounds tomorrow once I know if it's time or if we need to wait another day.

Our prayer pager has been blowing up all day! It sure makes us feel good to hear it (it's just vibrates, so it's not loud or anything). I was changing Chelsea's diaper earlier and we heard it and she was looking around and I said, "Wow Chelsea, someone is saying a prayer for you!"

5 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

The prayer pager was a great idea. Although I did it wrong, I didn't read the 888# instructions until afterwards. Oops! I'll get it right next time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carey, What wonderful news about Chelsea's coming home. I've been wearing Chelsea's pin and it's help bring more awareness everywhere I go. I ask that everyone who ask's about the pin, to be sure to send prayers Chelsea's way.
I shared with my husband your post about Ryan super cleaning the bathroom. We both LOL. Do take care and know you are in our prayers. Terry ( Noah's Mom)

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Loved the pictures of Chelsea - she is just really high on that cute scale!! Except for the pictures of the rash - I can see why you hated it. Sooo glad to hear you may be home soon. I know that will make you all feel better. Been praying for all of you. Take care,
Kim

PS the thought of Ryan cleaning the toilet so good he would lick it is a classic word picture that I will remember!!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

What a wonderful idea to have a prayer pager!

Chelsea is so beautiful and in our prayers. I hope that she is able to go home!

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

I am so glad to hear the mix-up shouldn't delay you getting to go home. Make sure you take lots of pictures of the homecoming to share. I bet Chelsea will be soooo glad to be there.

Thinking of you guys today!