I'm home! The first thing she did was check out the house again ... and get into any mischief she could find!
This is what she thought about me taking a bunch of pictures of her.
I had to post these pictures for those of you who think my child is always happy! She does have a bit of the terrible two's in her you know!
This was right after she woke up on her last day in the hospital. She's kissing her new glow worm. Did you know they still make those?! She loves it ... thanks to Chelsea's great Aunt Kathy!
Hello world!
3 years ago
12 comments:
Welcome Home!!! I have been thinking of you and your family....Welcome Home!!
Welcome home!!
SO glad you guys are home! Enjoy your time! Kennedy was always amazed when we got home too... like "WOW HERE are all my toys!" LOL Praying for a restful time for both of you!
Renee & Kennedy
Welcome home. I love the picture of Chelsea with her Glow Worm. Aiden considers his to be his best friend. Whenever we go to the hospital, he has to have his GlowWorm.
Carey - Enjoyed your class at Jazzercise this morning. I can only imagine all the thoughts running through your head, but you did a great job!
Karen
WELCOME HOME!! Joey has that same glow worm!!
I am glad that you two are able to finally be at home. I am sure Chelsea is excited. Congrats to your brother for sticking to such a hard process of getting his babies were they belong. I hope you all are able to get some much needed rest in your own beds. You all are always in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and enjoy, Amy
I am so glad she is home! Yayyyyy! Time to celebrate and rest!
She's definitely adorable, even when she's having a tantrum! ;)
Welcome Home!! Chels looks to be one happy camper at home!
I'm so thrilled to see your beautiful girl home!
We are keeping you guys in our prayers.
It is wonderful to hear that you guys are home! I bet it feels so good to be in your own environment. Love the photos of C, happy or sad!
Post a Comment