Sunday, August 26, 2007

For those wondering...

no decision has been made yet. My plan is to talk to the director first thing in the morning. Ryan wants me to observe the other preschool classroom, even though I have doubts b/c that's the teacher that can't spell school. I think I'll let him stay tomorrow, and I'll observe a few other schools I've been thinking about. The hard part though is I'll have Chelsea in tow, so I don't know how much observing I'll get done!

By the way did anyone else find it funny that I had a difficult time spelling in my previous post? hehe... I was tired and wanted to get it posted in a hurry. Then I went and reread it today. I guess I need to go back and proofread! ;)

2 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I didn't even notice the misspellings. U must've been tired, too! I hope it all works out with the schools.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Hey Carey! I nominated you for a little bloggy award! Come check my site to pick it up!