Monday, June 11, 2007

Seventeen Months Old

Yesterday, June 10, Chelsea turned 17 months old. It's amazing that she's that old, but even more amazing? She took THREE steps today for me all by herself!!! I am so flippin excited, can you HEAR me SCREAMING?!!! WOOHOO CHELSEA! Her TARC teacher was here and the speech path. She didn't realize the teacher had let go of her and she took 3 steps towards me, then fell, but wow I just couldn't believe it I was in shock...I was like did she just...???? And then we all started screaming with excitement. It was so funny. Now maybe she'll start babbling mamamama on Wednesday when we go to see the PT?! hehe, she never shows gross motor tricks for the poor PT. Oh well. Thanks for sharing in my excitement!

***PS What I failed to update last week was that she has begun standing on her own. She can get up from sitting to standing without holding onto anything. She thinks she's so cute too, she throws her hands up in the air and looks around awaiting applause! Talk about loving the spotlight! What a little superstar!

1 comment:

Tammy and Parker said...

YA----hoooo!