Although Daddy was busy all day, we had a great dinner this evening. The kids had a blast cooling off in the sprinkler and Chelsea even braved the fun! She jumped right in w/ the boys and had a blast. They just watched out for her and tried not to clobber her while she explored the water. She just loved it!
Just after I took this last pic, I realized she was choking on some grass she managed to shove in her mouth. It turned into a full blown choke until I throw up mucous and grass event. It's always something!
Then, tonight when dh went to lock up OUR NEW hens, the coons had already killed 2 of them! It wasn't even dark yet and they are brand NEW!!! I'm so mad. This comes after they killed our last rooster last night. So we put the last little hen in a little dog pen for the night and we'll have to figure something out soon. They did catch one of the coons in a tree and shot it. We think there's a lot more though...Just makes me soooo MAD!
Hello world!
3 years ago
2 comments:
Oh Carey I just love her. She is one brave girl! Rhett would be fliping out if cold water were on him like that! We so need to get together!
Carey, these pictures are too dang cute!! Chase loves the water too. I think he is half fish hehehe
What a doll.......
Post a Comment