Our whole family has called checking on Chelsea's tongue today so I thought I'd let everyone know she's doing fine. It's as if nothing happened. Her tongue is however swollen today and she managed to get one of the stitches out (the dr. said this might happen). I think she'll just have a little mis-shaped tongue when it all heals, but that's okay. I think I'm more traumatized than her as it looks so nasty! She keeps leaning in for those open mouth kisses and I feel awful, but I try to do a little on the cheek kiss. It's just so gross!
Today I got out my book, gross motor skills in children w/ Ds and was reading about how to teach them to get to sitting from standing (without plopping on their bottom). We'll be working on bending those knees this week!
Hello world!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment