Saturday, November 18, 2006

Yuck!

I was talking on the phone and cleaning up dishes tonight when Ryan yelled "bring me paper towels!" When I asked what happened, he said "Chelsea spit up on my face, HURRY!" I was shocked to see it was more than spit up. She had just finished a whole jar of #3 baby food, turkey and vegetables to be exact. He was playing with her, and yes he did the one thing you should never do after a baby eats. He lifted her up over his head! So out came all of her dinner, all over Daddy's face. It was so funny I almost wet my pants laughing. He didn't think it was funny, and he especially didn't think it was funny when I stopped to get my camera before handing over the paper towels. He tried to hide his face, but it was all over his beard. This picture is very fuzzy b/c I was in a hurry, but you can get the idea!


Notice the orange on sissy's mouth and on Daddy's collar. It was awful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Ryan! I bet he thinks twice before doing that again after she just ate! Debbie W.