Okay so I'm playing catch up tonight. I just have to share all the wonderful things my angel is starting to do this week:
* She started clapping Wednesday!!! She starts swing her arms together everytime I cheer for her and clap, which is quite often. It's so cute and she knows it!
* She's started transfering toys from one hand to another. It's like no big deal, she does it with ease without even thinking about it!!! Yipee!!! (I've been watching for this for a couple of weeks now!)
* She is the queen of Cheerios! Loving them and picking them up like she's cookie monster.
* She is starting to hold some weight on her little legs! We've still got a lot of work to do, but since we visited her PT for the first time on Wednesday, we've been working really hard to find opportunities for her to get used to bearing weight on her feet. Today I kicked out the recliner and put some toys up on it. Then I stood her up against it and pushed her butt in (she likes to stick it out b/c she doesn't have any glute muscles and it's really hard for her). She actually held her weight up for 30 + seconds! Baby steps...
Ordinarily these milestones are no big deal, but for us, they are huge! We are so proud of Chelsea, she blows us away everyday!
This is Chelsea blowing me a kiss...
Okay, so she's actually just looking at her hand like she's seeing it for the first time. Funny how it doesn't take much to entertain babies!
We also made it to the zoo this week. So much fun!!!
Never a dull moment! Aaron is biting Logan and Abby is hitting Aaron.
Grandma Barb's birthday dinner! I won't tell your age!
Ignore the dirty shirt, aren't those shoes the cutest!!!!
Hello world!
3 years ago
2 comments:
great update and pictures!
Sooooo darling - love all the pictures and updates :)
Post a Comment