Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Can you Believe it???

It is about time!!! I've been waiting for a long time. I figured Chelsea would have done it a long time ago. Logan did it at 4 months!!! I know it doesn't have anything to do with her cognitive ability, or gross motor, or fine motor...no speech therapy, or OT, or PT could have helped it come earlier. Actually to tell you the truth, I was kind of glad she did it a little later than Logan. I didn't have to worry about all the drama that comes with it. You know, the pain (for both of us), the crying, the fussiness. It was well worth the wait. And now, ... at exactly 9 months old, she finally did it! Do you want to know which one??? The bottom left. In fact I didn't even know, Daddy realized it first! I was trying to get Chelsea to show the camera, but this is all she would do:

It's as if she was saying nope mom, I'm not going to show you. Then, I finally got her to show me...can you see it?

Can you see her new tooth?

Okay, so you can't see it, but believe me it's there. She's been biting our fingers all night! Can you belive it??? She finally got a tooth! Logan asked at dinner, "Now Chelsea has a tooth, can she eat food like us?" He's so smart, that was a great question!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness--she has such a great smile!!!