Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Nine Months

Miss Chelsea is 9 months now. Wow how the months have flown by! I am just shocked at how fast she is changing. She just gets stronger everyday! Just in the last 2 weeks we have been working on getting her to bear weight on her feet, and she's already able to stand with little support! Those little legs are so strong! It helps to have her shoes on though, otherwise her feet slide out from under her. Here is the 9 month pix I took of her. I've been taking pictures of her on her chair every month. Check out "Watch Me Grow".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea for your sidebar. She is adorable--and my how she has grown.

Miss E stood alone at ten months and then walked at 13 months--look out world it looks like Chelsea is on her way too.