Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I think we have a genius on our hands kids...

I can't believe it. Do I say it enough??? Chelsea just doesn't stop amazing me! She was signing MORE today!!! Yipee! We were eating applesauce and the every few bites I do the sign MORE and say the word before I give her another bite. Today I was doing the norm, and bringing her hands together, to help her, then out of nowhere as I signed MORE, she brought her fists together as to make the sign MORE!!! It was so cute, I started cheering, and she immediately brought her hands up to her mouth, like she's embarassed or something. She always does that. So she did this sign every time I did the sign and said the word MORE!!! So cute. I tried to get a pic after we were done eating, but she knew the food was ALL GONE and wasn't having it. She did it one more time and I was able to catch this picture. I'm telling you...she's a genius. 9 months old and already knows 2 signs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO BE A GREAT MOM SINCE THE FIRST DAY WE SHARED TOGETHER AND WE WENT TO YOUR SCHOOL.Es increible todo lo hermoso que escribes sobre tu hija. Its great to get to see all of you again in the pictures.Logan is so cute. Please hi to him !!!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!!!!!

Michelle said...

Could she be any more cuter signing "more" !!!