I think the pictures are an excellent story in themselves. So here is the story of our visit to the apple orchard:
Logan insisted on eating apples right then and there instead of taking them home.
Jack was great at picking apples.
(Logan) This looks like fun. Watch me get that apple!
(Aiden) Here, let me help!
Let me! No me! My turn! ... Uh-oh!!
(Aiden) Check out my new buddy!
(Chelsea) I wish I had teeth!
I see a pattern. Is there something going on here?
(Aiden) Hey, he's mine!
(Abby) I'm out of here!
(Aiden) Logan is my friend. No girls allowed!
Moms and kiddos!
Logan~ I'm not very happy!
As we were all eating lunch at the picnic tables, Logan decided he was done and went to 'look' at the pond...let's just say he did more than look. I had to pull him out! He told me "I need a tow truck!"
AHHHHH....Just another uneventful day!
Hello world!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment