Chelsea is sitting up so well now! We're finally at the place where we can sit her up and leave the room and not worry about her tipping over. She's getting so strong. She's talking more and more everyday. She even lifted her arms to reach for me when I was picking her up!!!! She's full of personality lately and I love it. I feel so good that I can stay home and see her grow and change so much!
Logan was in a duck calling contest this weekend. There were 4 other kids, but they were all much older, the next youngest was probably 8. He did so well. He marched up on the stage all by himself, and did his call like a pro. His eyes were wide open staring at the audience. He was very serious. When he was done EVERYONE clapped for him. They all thought he was the CUTEST! We already know he's the cutest! He had a huge grin on his face as he carefully stepped down from the stage. He was so proud...and so were we!
Perhaps the most fascinating news of the week is...Chelsea made her first sign! Yes, sign as in sign language! After teaching Jazzercise last week, the babysitter told me she kept doing this thing with her hand. She was opening and closing her hand. I starting jumping up and down and yelled "That's milk...she's signing milk!!!" We've been working on the sign for milk since she was 2 months old! I knew she's pick it up!!!
This is Logan playing with Daddy on the hammock. So sweet!
Hello world!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment