Thursday, June 22, 2006

Update

Well this summer is my first attempt to get the kids involved and signed up in camps and activities and I've already overdone it! We missed our 2nd tumbling class! But were right back on track this week. Chelsea is just as busy as Logan. She's swimming once a week...it's physical therapy!

She's getting really strong! She flips from back to tummy every night in her crib, and almost everytime I lay her down to play. She's also gotten so chunky she can hardly roll back to her back. That big old tummy just gets in the way! I weighed her yesterday...16lbs 13oz! I can't believe there was a day when I was worried about her gaining weight.

Chelsea is doing really well with her cereal, and I'm sure next month we'll start veggies...more to come on that. She did start drinking juice from a cup this week. She loves it! She sucks really well. I think her teacher was impressed at how well she did it. We're hoping she'll drink milk from the cup just as well b/c she has been refusing the bottle since I stopped working. I'm on duty 24/7!

We got a new chair made especially for her. They fitted it to her exactly. It's padded to hold her up and help her strengthen her muscles so she can eventually sit alone.

Logan has been mysteriously good lately. He told me Monday "Mommy I'm going to be a big boy now. I'm not going to be bad anymore." And surprisingly enough, he's really been an angel. When I ask him to do something he says, "okay". Can you believe that? OKAY!!! It just makes me smile. He's also taking naps. We just have this agreement going. He says he's not going to close his eyes, he's just going to lay down and rest..."but not close my eyes." It's so cute. I say okay that's fine. Then when I leave I say "don't close your eyes!" Sure enough for the last week, he's fallen asleep within 15 minutes! It's so nice. It gives mommy time with sissy and time to work on my new Mary Kay business! Here's some new pix.


This is Logan hanging out with the cows at Gpa Ray's farm.
Father's Day hanging out with the kiddos. What a great daddy!
Playing with mommy. Isn't she cute!
Fun with shaving cream!
Chelsea's 5 month picture. Getting big!
Here is sissy playing in her new chair. She loves it!

2 comments:

All 4 My Gals said...

Your kids are so cute! :)

Unknown said...

These are such wonderful photographs...I love Chelsea's new chair,,,,I saw it when you posted about it on T21 and thought to myself "What an amazing and precious gift!" Chelsea looks to happy in it and what a great platform for toys and learning tools!

Peace and love, Tara Marie & Emma Sage