It's amazing how grown up our little boy is now that he is going potty all by himself. Yesterday while in the living room we heard the toilet flushing. Logan had gone into the bathroom, went potty and flushed all by himself. He doesn't even ask us for help anymore!
This morning in the midst of pondering the idea of death, Logan asked me "did grandpa Eric die?" My heart broke. I assured him Grandpa Eric isn't going anywhere. It's so hard to understand.
Last night Miss Chelsea ate cereal for the first time! The dr. suggested mixing it with apple juice to help her poop easier. Sure enough, 2 a.m., she pooped! I just wish she could not do it in them middle of the night. She hasn't woken in the middle of the night for 2 months now...I hope this isn't a trend. She liked the cereal, and ate it all, although it was hard to get it in her mouth past her big fat tongue! We'll have to work on opening that mouth wide.
Hello world!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment