I've been tossing around the idea of restarting this old dusty blog. It feels like so much happens in our lives that I can't possibly ever keep track of or remember all of the stuff I'll want to look back on one day. So it would mostly be for my nostalgic self, but out of curiosity, is anyone still here? I also want to see how many spam comments I get, and if I think I'll be able to deal with them. That was big part of stopping. Those are incredibly annoying.
There are so many updates, I don't even know where to start, it will likely one story at a time. I don't think I've even blogged since our family of 4 became 5! Now that's almost criminal. Ugh. This guy. He's outstanding writing material, let me tell you. So shoot me a comment if you're still here!
Hello world!
3 years ago
4 comments:
Still here! I hope that you are all doing well.
Hello again!
Hello!
Fantasy Power 11 if you have a good knowledge of Cricket you Can play daily online ,live cricket games,
cricket online games, best cricket games, play cricket online, cricket game online at best cricket games app for android phones
live cricket online
Post a Comment