I know I get excited about this potty training thing at least once a month - but for real, we're making progress this time. Do you want to know how? Surely you don't. Or you think you do, but just wait.
Not mentioning any names, but some adult that lives here with me - took my advice and took her into the bathroom with him. That's what they say to do right? Take them in, let them see mommy and daddy using the potty ... WELL ... she's excited and using the potty ... but she'll only do it if the adult in the house is also sitting on the potty. Anyone who knows my girl knows that just sitting on the toilet seat isn't good enough - and trying to leave your pants on - well that's not acceptable either.
So each time Chelsea decides she needs to poop - someone is required to "sit" in the bathroom with her. At least she's hospitable and picks out a magazine for us to read.
Hello world!
3 years ago
7 comments:
As long as she doesn't try to pee standing up, I think you're good! LOL hahaha
How funny--I guess if it's good enough for Daddy, then, it's good enough for Chelsea, huh?
I cannot believe you made that dress in one day. It is adorable--you are a very talented seamstress.
I have potty trained a few children with Down's Syndrome (at school) and have found taking them every hour and just sitting in there with them IS a huge motivator. Does Chelsea like music? I trained a little girl who was a first grader by taking her regularly, sitting on the floor with her and singing songs. When she got done, I would sing a little potty song, and make a huge deal out of it. She loved it. Everything we did in there (including washing hands) had a song to go along with it. She thought it was great just to go in there for the music. Just an idea!
Hope your new job and school for the kiddos is going well. God Bless.
Janet
COLE'S Prayer Team
That is so cute. Don't feel bad, I have been trying to get Carson potty trained since the middle of summer. My goal was to have him done by the time the boys went back to school. NOPE Oh well, I know that in time he will get with the program as well.
That is hilarious!!!
Too bad I can't try that with C:)
And I have girls who have tried standing up--too many brothers!
kaylene
michael kors pas cher, burberry pas cher, longchamp outlet, prada outlet, louis vuitton, ugg boots, jordan pas cher, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin uk, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, ugg boots, christian louboutin shoes, chanel handbags, polo ralph lauren, longchamp pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, louboutin pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, kate spade outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike roshe, polo outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, tory burch outlet, christian louboutin, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, nike free run, longchamp outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet online, gucci handbags, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, air max, nike free, tiffany and co, longchamp outlet
vans outlet, lululemon, valentino shoes, nike air max, wedding dresses, nike roshe run, p90x workout, reebok outlet, chi flat iron, jimmy choo outlet, herve leger, baseball bats, timberland boots, soccer shoes, instyler, mcm handbags, north face outlet, ray ban, converse outlet, iphone cases, babyliss, hermes belt, new balance shoes, mont blanc pens, lancel, louboutin, soccer jerseys, ghd hair, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, hollister, asics running shoes, ferragamo shoes, hollister, north face outlet, abercrombie and fitch, oakley, longchamp uk, vans, beats by dre, gucci, bottega veneta, ralph lauren, nike huaraches, nike air max, hollister clothing, insanity workout, nike trainers uk, nfl jerseys, converse
moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, supra shoes, louis vuitton, pandora charms, louis vuitton, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, marc jacobs, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, pandora jewelry, ugg, replica watches, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, toms shoes, karen millen uk, links of london, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, moncler, moncler uk, canada goose jackets, canada goose, ugg uk, coach outlet, canada goose uk, canada goose, hollister, doudoune moncler, louis vuitton, swarovski, moncler, swarovski crystal, moncler outlet, juicy couture outlet, moncler, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, pandora uk, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry
Post a Comment