Thursday, September 03, 2009

First Day of School, Part 2

Edited to add: I forgot on this original post - I was a little loopy the Sunday before she started school so I decided she needed a new dress and made this one for her! I thought it turned out nicely, but of course she makes anything look good!

No, I don't play favorites. My kids are just opposites. Logan would rather do homework than have his picture taken and Chelsea LOVES to have her picture taken. If she even catches a glimpse of a camera she yells, "cheeeeese!" So here's a play by play - very emotional for me. I'm very lucky my extraordinary principal covered my class while I followed Chelsea on her first day! Literally - covered my class. When I arrived she was on the floor with all 22 of them counting and sorting buttons!

Our traditional paper plate shots.





Waiting for the bus at Linda's.



On the big girl bus!!!! (sniff sniff - am I really letting my 3 year old ride the bus?!!!)




I followed her but she was already in the building before I could get parked and find her in her new great big school!

Waiting for all the bus riders. She was as comfortable as can be - not a worry in the world. You would never know it was her first day!




New school but same great teacher! Boy how we missed 'Mish Honeee!'

11 comments:

Brooke said...

This is precious. Carey, she is darling!! They both are!

Beverly said...

She is so beautiful! love all the photos

Heather said...

Look at your girl!Your amazing,cancer survivor girl.These photos only tell part of her story.Her healthy,radiating smile tells the rest.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

What great pictures!!!!! She is so beautiful! Can't WAIT to read all about her year!

Kelly Zimm said...

Those are priceless photos!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her smile in each one; she's such a delight!

Kim said...

She is so adorable and I absolutely love that dress! What a big girl!

Becca said...

I love these pics! And you made an amazing dress. Before I knew you made it, I was thinking how cute it would look on Samantha on her first day of school this week, wondering if there's anything comparable in her closet. :-)

My Three Sons said...

She is so darn cute. I love the dress as well. Hoping for a great school year.

oakleyses said...

michael kors pas cher, burberry pas cher, longchamp outlet, prada outlet, louis vuitton, ugg boots, jordan pas cher, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin uk, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, ugg boots, christian louboutin shoes, chanel handbags, polo ralph lauren, longchamp pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, louboutin pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, kate spade outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike roshe, polo outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, tory burch outlet, christian louboutin, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, nike free run, longchamp outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet online, gucci handbags, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, air max, nike free, tiffany and co, longchamp outlet

oakleyses said...

vans outlet, lululemon, valentino shoes, nike air max, wedding dresses, nike roshe run, p90x workout, reebok outlet, chi flat iron, jimmy choo outlet, herve leger, baseball bats, timberland boots, soccer shoes, instyler, mcm handbags, north face outlet, ray ban, converse outlet, iphone cases, babyliss, hermes belt, new balance shoes, mont blanc pens, lancel, louboutin, soccer jerseys, ghd hair, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, hollister, asics running shoes, ferragamo shoes, hollister, north face outlet, abercrombie and fitch, oakley, longchamp uk, vans, beats by dre, gucci, bottega veneta, ralph lauren, nike huaraches, nike air max, hollister clothing, insanity workout, nike trainers uk, nfl jerseys, converse

oakleyses said...

moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, supra shoes, louis vuitton, pandora charms, louis vuitton, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, marc jacobs, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, pandora jewelry, ugg, replica watches, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, toms shoes, karen millen uk, links of london, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, moncler, moncler uk, canada goose jackets, canada goose, ugg uk, coach outlet, canada goose uk, canada goose, hollister, doudoune moncler, louis vuitton, swarovski, moncler, swarovski crystal, moncler outlet, juicy couture outlet, moncler, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, pandora uk, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry